4500 Pakistan Scholarship for Afghan Students
4500 Pakistan Scholarship for Afghan Students. The Allama Muhammad Iqbal University is offering scholarships to Afghan youth for their capacity building by imparting quality education to 4500 scholars in various fields including Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, Management, Computer science, etc. The aim of this scheme is to strengthen the bilateral relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan and further it will enhance people-to-people contact between both neighboring states. 4500 Afghan Scholarship Covers Living Allowance, Book Allowance, and Hostel Dues & University Tuition fee.
- Undergraduate Level
- Graduate Level (MS/M.Phil.)
- Ph.D. Level
The specific project objectives include.
- To sponsor Afghan students for quality education
- To establish professional linkages between the sister institutions of the two countries.
- To promote human resource development for the reconstruction of Afghanistan
- To develop people-to-people contact between the two neighboring countries
- To create Pakistan’s goodwill among the people of Afghanistan and to establish professional linkages between institutions of the two countries.
- To provide an opportunity for Pakistani universities to attract students from neighboring countries for quality education.
Afghan nationals with strong academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Applicants should have completed 12 years or equivalent education.
The age limit is 17-23 years before the closing date of the application.
Minimum marks in Shahadatnama should be 75% (Afghanistan)/60% as per IBCC equivalency.
Medical and Engineering students must fulfill PM&DC and PEC admission criteria of 65% and 60% respectively.
The age limit is 35 years for non-faculty members and 40 years for faculty members.
Candidates must have completed 16nyars of education.
A minimum of 2.5 CGPA or equivalent out of 4.0 is required in Bachelor’s/Mater’s degree (16 years of education)
The age limit is 35 years for non-faculty members and 40 years of faculty members.
Candidates must have completed 18 years of education (MS/MPhil degree).
A minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 is required for an MS/MPhil degree.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicants are required to fill in the information through an online application process. Requests for amendment will not be entertained after submission of the online application.
- An awardee is not to hold any other scholarship/stipend during the fellowship period of his/her study.
- The candidates who are already availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate scholarship age limit maximum of 23 year
- Having completed the 12th Grade exam no later than 2018.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of online data/information provided by the applicant. In case any information is found to be untrue/ misrepresented at any stage; the application process will be terminated.
List of the fields to study:
All fields are available
Benefits of Allama Muhammad Iqbal scholarship
This scholarship provides:
- Living expenses
- Book allowance
- Accommodation (Hostel)
- Tuition fee
Note: 1/3 of Scholarships are reserved for female applicants
You need to complete the following documents before you want to apply for this scholarship
- Educational Documents
For more information, please contact the Higher Education Commission via email below:
Higher Education Commission:
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at the HEC website: http://pakafghan.hec.gov.pk
Last date of receipt of applications:
The last date for submission of the online application form will be announced.
Application in Hard form will not be entertained.