Asian Development Bank Scholarship description:
The ADB-Japan Scholarship programme 2023 aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to pursue a Masters Degree at the Auckland University. The scholarship is fully funded and will cover all the necessary expenses to Study Free in New Zealand. After completion of their studies, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries. The ADB-Japan Scholarship is offered to students from developing Asian countries. The University of Auckland has the highest ranked New Zealand university in the QS World University Rankings and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Field(s) of study:
The scholarship is offered for the following areas at the master’s level:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
ADB Scholarship details:
Deadline: July 21, 2023.
Degree level: Masters Degree
Sponsored by: ADB Program.
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: New Zealand
Target group: Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
- Applicants who want to apply for ADB Scholarship at University of Auckland must:
- Be a national of an ADB’s developing member countries.
- Have a bachelors degree or equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least a two year full time professional work experience (obtained after a university degree ) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue their studies.
- Be under age 35 years at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- commit to return to your home country after completing the studies.
- Have received admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
List of Eligible Countries:
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Ineligible candidates of ADB-Japan Scholarship programme:
- Executive Directors, consultants, members of ADB’s management and staff, Additional Directors and close family members of those individuals.
- Staff in institutions covered by the JSP are not eligible to apply.
- applicants who are employed or reside outside of their home country.
- applicants who are already enrolled in graduate programs or who have previously finished graduate programs.
- Graduate work, conferences, seminars, short-term training, writing theses, online courses and research projects.
Require document for ADB-Japan Scholarship 2023, University of Auckland
- You have to complete and submit all of the following documents by the deadline in order to be eligible for the award.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet (Click Here)
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form (Click Here)
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic records, such as transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of work for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company
- A photo of your passport
- Valid IELTS test
Deadline of ADB-Japan Scholarship programme 2023:
- The last date to apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand is 21st July 2023.
- Selection for the scholarship will take place between 24 July – 29 September 2023.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2023.
How to apply?
You have to send all Documents Listed Above and Application Form to the University of Auckland before 21 July 2023 to apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24. The link to Official Advertisement Link is given below:
For more information about ADB-Japan Scholarship programme 2023 please, visit the official website of the Auckland University Scholarship Program.
Opportunities According To Your Interest: