About Humanitarian Visa:
Brazil humanitarian visa for vulnerable Afghan Citizens grants humanitarian visas or permanent residence for Afghans who impacts under the insecure situation of the country or imminent institutional instability, serious violation of human rights or international humanitarian law in Afghanistan according to the interministerial order number 24, dated September 3, 2021.
This visa is free but It should know that the applicant will be solely responsible for any support in Brazil.
It is also preferable, but not required, that the citizen has already established contact with a Brazilian resident who can greet and welcome him upon his arrival.
What are required for humanitarian visa?
- valid travel document; (passport)
- experience or qualification
- proof of booking a ticket to Brazil; (reservation for an air ticket to Brazil)
- certificate of criminal record issued by Afghanistan or, in the impossibility of obtaining it, declaration, under the penalties of the law, of absence of criminal record in any country (available here).
Where can get ?
This visa can issued by the Brazilian Embassies in Tehran, Islamabad, Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Doha, and Moscow.
When you are given an appointment by the embassy, you must take the following documents with you:
- valid passport
- application form
- reservation ticket to Brazil
- certificate of criminal record issued by Afghanistan.
How to apply for Brazil Humanitarian Visa?
Before to filling out the online form, should schedule an appointment, the candidate must send an email to one of six countries which their emails are written bellow with the subject APPOINTMENT and his full name.
- Tehran: email@example.com
- Islamabad: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ankara: email@example.com
- Abu Dhabi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doha: email@example.com
- Moscow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not attach documents to this email. An appointment request will not be considered.
And then, applicants should have the required documents and fill out the online form of ministry of foreign affairs of brazil.
All required documents must be submitted digitally using the online form. After completing the online form completely, the candidate must print the receipt from the electronic system, sign it and paste his 3×4 photo.
For more information about Brazil Humanitarian Visa please, visit the Brazilain Official Website.
Other humanitarian visas
New Zealand Humanitarian Visa or Afghan