Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded). The Korean government is satisfied to declare that the applications for the Worldwide Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship for 2023 are open. The GKS-U Scholarship may be a Completely Financed Korean Govt Scholarship that’s open to universal understudies who wish to seek undergraduate degrees in Korea. The current call is open for Students for undergraduate. For Graduates, the call will open in Feb 2023. Formally known as the Korean Government Scholarship. GKS will grant 200 Undergraduate Scholarships in 2023 to Ponder in South Korean Colleges. All the Costs are secured beneath this Scholarship.
All worldwide candidates from all nations with any nationality can apply. There’s No Application Charge Required for the GKS Scholarship. The Worldwide Korea Scholarship program incorporates nearly all colleges in South Korea. You’ll be able to study for and total an Associate’s Degree and a bachelor’s Degree. The total method, data, and more points of interest about the Worldwide Korea GKS Undergrad Grant 2023 are accessible below.
Details About Global Korea GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Worldwide Korea Grant could be a Completely Financed Scholarship in Korea for universal understudies. The Korean Government will cover all the costs.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
- Category: Associate Degree: Period 1 year of the Korean language program+ 2~3 years of the degree program
- Bachelor’s Degree: 1 year of the Korean language program + 4~6 years of the degree program.
Available Universities and Fields of Study
- All fields of study offered by GKS participating universities
- Academic programs offered during evenings (night school), short-term programs, and online and distant learning programs are not applicable to this scholarship program.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor‟s degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school or from an associate degree program
- The associate degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school
- Applicants who have a bachelor‟s degree cannot apply. Applicants who have an associate degree can only apply to a bachelor‟s program
- Applicants who are expected to graduate must first submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of application. If such applicants pass the final round of selection, they must submit a graduation certificate (or a degree certificate) by February 28, 2023
- The score percentile should be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one‟s class.
- CGPA must be equal to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
Must be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1998)
Documents to Submit
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- One letter of Recommendation
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Proof of citizenship (applicant and parents) and proof of family relationship
- High School Graduation Certificate (or certificate of expected graduation)
- Academic transcript of the high school curriculum
- Graduation certificate (or certificate of expected graduation) of the associate degree program
- Academic transcript of associate degree
- Proof of Overseas Korean Document
- Proof of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document
- Proof of Korean War Veteran’s Descendant
The last date to apply for the GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 varies from Country to Country and from Korean Embassy to the Embassy of your Country. All applicants must check the deadline for application submission by contacting their relevant embassy or desired university directly.
How to Apply for the GKS-U Scholarship 2023
- The Applicants Need to Fill and Complete the Online Application Form.
- Read the updated 2023 GKS Scholarship Application Announcement.