Ireland Government Scholarship 2023-2024 Description
Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships available for academic session of 2023-2024 in Ireland. Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 funded by the Ireland Government. Those applicants who want to study their Bachelor, Master or PhD Degree from the Irish Top Universities are encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a best opportunity to outstanding and most talented students around the world. Almost all academic fields e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), and Arts, Humanities, and Social science (AHSS) are offered under Irish Government Scholarship in Top Universities of Ireland. This scholarship will cover almost everything to study abroad. There is a total number of 60 scholarships to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 summary:
- Country: Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-European Country Applicants are Eligible
- Sponsored By: International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
- Organization: Government of Ireland
- Study level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate (MS leading to Ph.D.)
- Deadline:24th March 2023
- Scholarship Value: Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Institutions: Various Irish universities
- No of Scholarship: Total 60 Scholarships for International students
Duration of the Irish Government Scholarship 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree: 4 years
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
List available Fields
- Social Science
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Registration Fee
Universities Offering Irish Scholarships
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- University of Limerick
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- The students of the final year can apply for undergraduate program.
- master program students who had completed one year can apply.
- The students who had completed one year of a Research Programme of 2-year master’s can apply.
- The students who had completed one year of the Research Programme of 3 to 4 years PhD Programme can apply.
- The students have a strong rationale for continuing their studies in Ireland can apply.
- An excellent communicator.
- Applicant should be Non-EU National.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be good in Extra_curriculum activities
- Academic accomplishments, professional experience, or both.
- Two Reference letters
- Academic transcripts.
- Valid Passport.
- Research Proposal
- English Proficiency Certificate (if any)
Deadline For the Irish Government Scholarships:
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 is 24th March 2023
How to Apply!
You need to fulfill the online application with the required documents for this Irish Government Scholarship. For further information and to apply visit the official website.
Official Website of Government of Ireland Scholarship
Other Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for: