Ireland Government Scholarship for Master & PHD Degree
Ireland Government Scholarship for Master & PHD Degree. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Grant Program is a set up national activity, financed by the Office of Assist and Higher Instruction, Inquire about, Advancement and Science, and overseen by the Committee.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is special within the Irish investigation scene and complements other channels for funded postgraduate instruction within the Irish biological system. Among its highlights are:
- individual, prestigious awards for excellent research in the name of the applicant;
- an objective selection process using international, independent expert peer review;
- funding across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology; and
- awards for bottom-up, non-directed research, with the exception of those funded by our strategic funding partners.
Details of Ireland Scholarship
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 8 September 2022|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 13 October 2022|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 20 October 2022|
|Supervisor deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 27 October 2022|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 3 November 2022|
|Call outcome||End of March 2023|
|Award start date||1 September 2023|
Duration of scholarship:
- Research master’s degree: 1 year
- Structured research master’s degree: 2 years
- Traditional doctoral degree: 3 years
- Structured doctoral degree: 4 year
The government of Ireland Scholarship gives the beneficiary the following benefits:
- a stipend of €18,500 per annum;
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum; and
- eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The applicant must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the scheme, including strategic partner themes within the scheme.
- Applicants must be new entrants to the degree for which they are to receive Council funding and have been formally accepted by the relevant department or school.
- Applicants applying for a research master’s scholarship, must not currently hold, or have previously held, a Council Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants applying for a Ph.D. degree scholarship, must not currently hold or have previously held, any Council Postgraduate Scholarship other than those which would enable them to obtain a research master’s degree.
- Applicants will fall under one of two categories based on nationality and residency.
- Candidate must have a to begin with a lesson or upper moment course honors bachelor’s, or the (proportionate) degree.
How to Apply?
- Enroll on the online account from here and total the pertinent enrollment frame as incited.
- For more information, click here.
New Scholarship Here