Merit Based Scholarships 2023-24 Description:
Italy Merit Based Scholarship 2023-24, each year Politecnico Di Milano offers several Merit Based Scholarships via cooperation with public and private partners to the most talented international students accepted to the Master’s degree program at the Polytechnic University of Milan. Students who will obtain this scholarship will have to pay only a non-refundable administrative fee of about €200.
Brief Details of Italy Merit Based Scholarship 2023:
- Host University: Polytechnic University of Milan
- Location: Italy
- Type: Partial Funding
- Level: Masters
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Partially-Funded
- Eligible Country: All nationalities
- Available Subjects: All Subjects
- Dateline: Varies
Degrees of Polytechnic University of Milan:
Polytechnic University of Milan Italy Merit-based Scholarships 2023/2024 are available to undertake Masters’ level programs at Polytechnic University of Milan.
For the academic year 2023/2024, the issuance of the Call for Applications for the following scholarships:
- 10 Politecnico di Milano Platinum scholarships
- 38 Politecnico di Milano Gold scholarships
- 2 Polo di Cremona Gold scholarships;
- 16 Polo di Piacenza Gold scholarships;
- 70 Silver scholarships for all the Campuses.
Also may apply: 53 Padua International Scholarship In Italy 2023-2024
Benefits of Italy Merit Based Scholarship 2023:
Students accepted with full Files(language certificate by deadline) are automatically considered for existing Merit-based scholarships (there is no separate application for scholarships). The Politecnico di Milano operates 3 scholarship schemes:
- PLATINUM Scholarships: Worth 10.000€ gross per year + tuition fees waiver. The amount of each scholarship (after taxation), will be transfer installments beneficiary’s bank account in two or three instalments per year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
- GOLD Scholarships: Worth 5.000€ per year + tuition fees waiver. The amount of each scholarship (after taxation), will be transfer installments beneficiary’s bank account in two or three instalments per year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
- SILVER Scholarships: Corresponding to a tuition fee waiver, covers the total amount of fees for the academic year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
The number of Platinum, Gold and Silver scholarships awarded varies from year to year, a small number of Platinum scholarships and a larger number of Gold and Silver scholarships are available.
Note: Each scholarship will cover the total amount of enrolment fees to be corresponded, except for the administrative fee amounting to approximately 170€, which will have to be paid in advance.
Eligibility Criteria of Merit Based Scholarship at PUM:
The selection criteria are based on your previous training evaluation and compliance with the requirements of Laurea Magistrale programmes. Obviously, GPA (average score) and academic achievements (including portfolio on request) are of great importance. Finally, a written motivation letter will help the positive decision of the scholarship committee.
The scholarship is valid only for enrolment in the 2nd semester of the academic year 2023/2024. If the student, for any reason, does not provide all the required documents and does not complete all enrolment procedures, they will lose the right to their scholarship.
How to apply for Italy Merit Based Scholarship 2023-24 at Polytechnic University of Milan Italy click here to download Guideline
Opportunities According To Your Interest:
For more information about the Merit Based Scholarship 2023 in Italy, please click on the University’s Official Website
If you have any questions or guidance regarding Merit Based Scholarship at PUM, N4AF Group will respond to you as soon as possible through the comment box bellow