N4af Group is here to provide you with another great scholarship program from the UAE. This Scholarship program is announced by the United Arab Emirates with a 100% tuition fee and a 50% tuition fee for international students to pursue their bachelor’s degree in a top-ranked university in the UAE. You can choose from a variety of degrees in the UAEU (United Arab Emirates University). to be eligible for the UAE Bachelor Scholarship program students must demonstrate a great educational background holding a lot of certificates from reputable educational organizations. students intending to apply should have a high IELST score.
Details of UAE Bachelor Scholarship
- Host Country: UAE
- Gender: Male/Female
- Host University: UAEU (United Arab Emirates University)
- Study Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world can apply
- Application Deadline: Not mentioned
- Language Requirements: IELTS
Suggested Fields by the scholarship
- Business Administration
- Finance and Banking
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
High School Opportunity: UWC Scholarship Application for Afghan Youths – n4af
Eligibility Criteria for the UAE Bachelor Scholarship
- An applicant must have at least 97% marks from grade 12 of the school
- IELTS Score
- For all colleges except the College of Law, Literary track in the College of Education, Arabic Programs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics, a score of at least (680) on the Math SAT Subject Test (level 2) or a score of at least 1500 on the Math EmSAT or its equivalent is required.
- For students admitted to the College of Law, the Literary track in the College of Education, and the Arabic Programs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, a score of (1350) on the EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent is required.
Required Documents to Apply
- a copy of the passport
- Copy of Official certificates and transcript of high school
- Official copy of language proficiency test result
- 2 Letters of recommendations
- Fill out the online application form.
Applicants must submit their applications during the application period announced on the university’s website as follows:
First Academic Semester: May, June and July.
Second Academic Semester: September, October and November.
To learn more about the program, visit the official website.